Renllow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People writing songs that voices never share.

+10
Бригита Арсова
Рони Слей
H.
Beatrice
Scarlett
Марион дьо Ла Кроа
Marcel
Анета Диабло
Виери Айрис
The Director
14 posters

Иди на страница : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 1 от 4]

1 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty People writing songs that voices never share. Сря Юни 29, 2011 5:11 pm

The Director

The Director
Admin

Eminem - Brain Damage

2 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Пет Юли 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

Emilíana Torrini ~ Red Woman, Red

3 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Съб Юли 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Анета Диабло

Анета Диабло
El Aliento del Diablo

Selena Gomez-Love You Like A Love Song

4 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Съб Юли 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

Si*Sé ~ Mariposa En Havana

5 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Пон Юли 04, 2011 8:47 am

Marcel

Marcel
guilty conscience

Radiohead -- We Suck Young Blood

6 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Пон Юли 04, 2011 8:50 am

Марион дьо Ла Кроа

Марион дьо Ла Кроа
the girl next door

Garbage-Why do you love me

7 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Пон Юли 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

PJ Harvey ~ A Perfect Day Elise

8 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Вто Юли 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Марион дьо Ла Кроа

Марион дьо Ла Кроа
the girl next door

Vanilla Ninja - When the Indians cry

9 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Вто Юли 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

Ваня Щерева ~ Червено

10 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Вто Юли 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
too young to care

Dolly Parton - Jolene
" Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene,
I'm begging of you - please, don't take my man.
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene,
please, don't take him just because you can.
... You can have a choice of man,
but I can't never love again.
He's the only one for me, Jolene ..."

http://weheartit.com/deneuve

11 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Сря Юли 06, 2011 11:47 am

Марион дьо Ла Кроа

Марион дьо Ла Кроа
the girl next door

Adele - Rolling in the Deep

12 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Сря Юли 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

Radiohead ~ Stop Whispering

13 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Сря Юли 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
too young to care

Make you feel my love - Adele

14 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Сря Юли 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Марион дьо Ла Кроа

Марион дьо Ла Кроа
the girl next door

Metallica - From whom the bell tolls

15 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Чет Юли 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

Thomas Feiner & Anywhen ~ The Siren Songs

16 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Чет Юли 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Beatrice

Beatrice
eating?fuck it,i prefer dreaming

Judas Priest - Turbo lover

17 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Чет Юли 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

Radiohead ~ The Amazing Sounds of Orgy

18 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Чет Юли 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
too young to care

Garbage - shut your mouth

19 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Чет Юли 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

Queen ~ Don't syop me now <3

20 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Чет Юли 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Beatrice

Beatrice
eating?fuck it,i prefer dreaming

Led Zeppelin - Dyer Maker

21 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Пет Юли 08, 2011 12:31 pm

H.

H.
repent, the end is extremely fucking nigh

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang

22 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Пет Юли 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett
too young to care

One republic - All I need

23 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Пет Юли 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Виери Айрис

Виери Айрис
girl, interrupted

The Yardbirds ~ Heart Full Of Soul

24 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Съб Юли 09, 2011 10:05 am

Scarlett

Scarlett
too young to care

The Rolling Stones - Blinded by rainbows

25 People writing songs that voices never share. Empty Re: People writing songs that voices never share. Съб Юли 09, 2011 10:56 am

H.

H.
repent, the end is extremely fucking nigh

Eagles of Death Metal - Speaking In Tongues

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 1 от 4]

Иди на страница : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите